Friday, May 30, 2008

Random posting.

Hi guys.
So, we've been getting ready for the garage sale we're going to have next weekend over the 6th. Note to all, it's Ladie's birthday coming up this week! =) The weather has been crappy *blah* but hopefully the sun comes back out soon.
Yesterday was derrian's last day of school!! =( I think i'm going to call and see if i can't get him set up with a PCA (personal care attendent) over the summer. I don't know how comfortable i am with that, but they can just stay around the house and play outside and stuff they don't actually have to leave, which i think i'll need at first =)
Tomorrow 5/31 we're going to go watch my mom barrel race at the fairgrounds if it's not raining. Kurt is on his way home today for the weekend. Hopefully he's here when i have this baby!! I think that's getting close to. I'm starting to feel a contraction maybe once a day so at least my body is starting to prepare. . . . SCARY! Does anybody want to switch places with me for the next month??

Speaking of which, make sure to make a note that Rhonda & Jerry will be coming home (they think) in Nov. so that's when the baby's baptism will be. I think i'm going to try and have it at Sacred Heart Church in Wilton since that one is so much better than St. Phillips.

Anywho, that's it for now. Plus i should get back to work, this just seemed like a good distraction for awhile so i could take a break =)

No comments: