So i can't put this little guy down. His swelling is going down and he's starting to look a lot more normal lol I feel kind of silly now that he's here always wondering how parents love their second (or more) child as much as their first. Well, the second he came out...i knew how! I feel so blessed and so so very lucky. Suprisingly it's not 'weird' around here. Everybody has adjusted and it's just a normal life/family in this house. Derrian has been great. He was a little weirded out about Koi's belly button though haha. We've been trying to spend alone time with derrian - kurt the most- and that's been going good. Today derrian and kurt are at Animal Land feeding the animals. I'll be updating pictures as much as i possibly can since most of you can't just visit whenever you want to.
Derrian built this HUGE bridge all the way across his room with tape!
Grandma Debbie.
New grandparents again - Ken & Debbie. They came up for a couple hours on Sunday June 15th.
No comments:
Post a Comment