Hello everybody,
I know it's been way to long since i've updated but i have been SO busy. I do think about everyone of you though and know you probably check this hoping to see new pictures of our tiny creatures. This weekend i promise to set up my new software for my camera i won and get some new pictures and videos uploaded. I have Koi's pictures but since some people never replied with their address and it's a lot of work hauling these kids around to go to the post office for one envelope i was waiting for everyone. So, now i've just decided to give you your pictures when i see you next weekend for the wedding.
Things with that have been going well. I think i have everything done except getting some shoes. So far if it's nice the wedding is going to be down at the water front. Plan B is non-existant at this point. We're hoping some of you big strong men will be here sat. earlier in the day to help move some of the bigger items.
Well, it's 10:57 and i need to get to bed. It's so easy to stay up late because this is the only time nobody needs me and i can freely do my own thing =)
Pictures will be coming soon..
No comments:
Post a Comment