Monday, March 23, 2009

TEETH!

While feeding Koi lunch today i noticed he had TWO teeth! They're not all the way up or anything but they're definitely through! The little turd. I still have all the pictures and videos but don't feel like uploading them right now. I'm actually working on kgb, that's where people text in questions and i find the answer and send it back to them. It doesn't pay very much but it gives me something to do while Koi is sleeping or whatever.

Hm..I've been getting ready to have a party at Lueken's North, which is a grocery store here on April 4th from 11-6. They have this room that people can use for no charge, which is nice. We're going to advertise as much as we can and hopefully there will be a nice turn out. Laura will be helping me. So i've been doing that. Anyways, back to work : )

No comments: