Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Pictures Coming Soon!

Rhonda/Jerry i'm sure you guys are chomping at the bit to see Koi's birthday picture : ) and i guarantee they'll be posted soon! I've just been getting ready for a garage sale that we're going to have this weekend and haven't taken the time to sit down and upload them and post them.

His birthday party was a success! He received grrreat gifts and was a very happy little boy with all the attention he was getting. It would have been awesome to have you guys here but of course duties call. I love you and i'll be getting those done soon, i promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear he had a great birthday party, I am also looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Mickie

Rhonda said...

You're right... I check this page almost every day for updates! It's like hitting the pot of gold on the days there are new pictures! Did Koi get a ride-on toy or books? I found some stuff I want to send so let me know.
Love you, Rhonda