Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FOR SALE!

These are the chocolate suckers Derrian is selling. He just started selling these though. He's trying to raise money for his Star Wars toys and his PSP games : ) He works very hard on everything that he does.


Rocks for sale! Derrian has been working at his art station in the garage on these little rock animals. He spends a lot of time out there creating his master pieces. He's selling them all for $5.00 a piece. : ) My mom was his first customer and he made $50!!! Of course, she is his grandmother and a bit of a softy if i do say so myself ; ) Kurt also sold 2 rocks to his co-workers! And they never even met derrian! How cool is that! : ) He gave the camel you see to Laura for her wedding anniversary. He has the cupcake still for sale. You can 'Special Order' too! *hint hint*

4 comments:

Lyndi said...

Is it a camel or a zebra? I love the far left striped animal:)

The Goossen's said...

haha there's a zebra AND a camel!

Anonymous said...

Heis quite the artist, I may have to pick one up when I come up next time!

Anonymous said...

I would like to "order" one of those little green guys "sniffing" the corner of the ice tray on the right. Let me know via email postage and all total. This is awesome!
Love ya, Rhonda