Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures.

Derrian being silly.
He loves his grandpa : )

Grandpas hat.
Aahh the good life : )
Koi wearing grandpas' hat.
He LOVES Moe.
Chilin' in the pool. I can't even count how many hours he swam in this, this summer.
Um...what can i say about this one?
This picture was taken when the boys and I drove to Thief River to see Kurt. We got a hotel room at the casino and everyone (except Koi and I) went swimming at the water park.
Koi getting his very first haircut! Given by Laura : ) EEEk!
So handsome!
Eating : )
We had Isabel up for a weekend and this is what she did : )

3 comments:

Lyndi said...

These are great pics, too many to comment on. I love the with koi in the glasses/goggles? :)

Rhonda said...

Gosh I love looking at your handsome boys! They are a couple of Hamms! Fun, fun, fun. I can never get enough of the pictures ya know... You guys look like you have sooooo much fun, i'm jealous :)

Renee said...

I know it's a lot of work Tan, but these pictures, and your comments, are absolutely priceless!