So, Kurt has been laid off for almost a week and it has been SO nice! Koi has really been enjoying the time with his daddy. It's starting to finally get nice outside so that's fantastic, exercise! Kurt's been cleaning up the yard, tearing down fence, and getting the place looking nice again. I'm going to be starting inside with the carpet cleaning, painting, and getting the kids' rooms ready. Did i say i'm doing Macy's room in Tinkerbell theme?
Kurt had been dealing with a very sore tooth for awhile. He got into the dentist on Tue. and they referred him to a specialist. He choose Duluth : ) So tue. afternoon when derrian got done with school we all packed up and headed to Duluth. We spent the night at ken and debbie's, ate KFC and sat back and relaxed. Wed. morning kurt went to his appointment (he has to go to grand rapids on the 1st to finish it) and we all got ready and hung out a little bit. Isabel was there too! When he got back, we all got in the van and headed to Wendy's...YUM! After that we had thought about the zoo but there really wasn't enough time, so we went down to the shores of Lake Superior. We searched for agates, which was really addicting actually! It was peacful, and so beautiful. When it came time to leave Derrian had a hard time, the kids really had a good time and love their grandma and grandpa dearly.
So now we're home again. I have been SO tired, this pregnancy is kicking my butt! I can't wait until it's over with, i have my beautiful baby girl, and my energy level back. I'm looking forward to walks in the sun and watching my kids play : )
So again, no pictures. I had thought i broke my mom's camera, and here i just didn't know how to work it. But i swear, i will get busy taking some pictures. My aunt Rhonda is over sea's and i know a little piece of family would be wonderful for her. Miss you! Only a few more months until you can hold your new God-daughter!
As for everyone else, i hope you're enjoying the changing weather and keeping yourselves busy and happy!
2 comments:
Really wish I could have seen you guys! Give all your boys hugs for me! Take one for you toO! :-)
I know Rhonda will very much like to see your blog and pictures, as she was quite excited when you sent the email out saying you were starting back up. Don't expect much input from her though, she has very little time to herself. Take care of yourself and your family.
Jerry
Post a Comment